I am currently looking for internship opportunities, for summer 2023, related to compilers, programming languages and high-performance computing, preferably research-oriented.
I am a 2nd year graduate student at Purdue ECE. I am broadly interested in compilers,
programming languages and high-performance computing. My current research focuses on
compile-time optimizations for sparse tensor algebra computations.
Resume | CV | MORE ABOUT MYSELF!
An older (desktop friendly, mobile not-friendly) version of the website is available here.
- June 2022: Our paper, my first paper as a grad student, won the best paper award at the International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS) '22
- June 2022: Received a travel grant to attend PLDI '22
- May 2022: Our paper titled, SparseLNR: Accelerating Sparse Tensor Computations Using Loop Nest Restructuring, was accepted at the International Conference on Supercomputing '22
- Octobar 2021: Attended Programming Language Mentoring Workshop (PLMW) at SPLASH '21 (ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming Languages, and Applications: Software for Humanity)
- June 2021: Attended Programming Language Mantoring Workshop (PLMW) at PLDI '21 (ACM SIGPLAN conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation)
- January 2021: Started my PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University.
- December 2020: Left my first job at Sysco LABS, Sri Lanka (Sysco LABS supports Sysco’s digital transformation with engineering teams in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and Austin and Houston, Texas, in the USA)
- June 2020: Our paper Deep Learning of Augmented Reality Based Human Interactions for Automating a Robot Team got accepted to ICCAR 2020 (International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics)
- December 2018: Graduated from the Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka with a first class in BSc.(Hons.) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.